SPRINKLER tune-ups conserve water, improve grass and plants,
and save property owner's money.
Private property owners and contractors do THOUSANDS of sprinkler tune-ups each month in LEE County for $30-$80 without spending tax money.
Quarterly tune-ups include:
* check the automatic clock and set it per the current restrictions;
* check for broken pipes, heads, and valves;
* unclog heads and filters;
* check rain sensor;
* flush system out if necessary;
* survey yard and look for weeds associated with
over-watering and/or under-watering;
* customize each zone according to watering needs;
* ensure rotors are spraying correctly.